This video walks through a Day in the Life of a bulk products driver who makes deliveries with LCR meters. The video shows how a driver uses the following functions:
- Pre-trip – clock in, enter their vehicle ID and start their route
- Load builder – automatically create a load from the orders on their trip
- Route stops – view loads and orders for the day, as well as events for the trip or individual stops
- Enter a load – record both package and bulk products loaded on the truck. For bulk, the driver enters the compartment for use with metered delivery
- Enter an order – record products delivered (manual or with meter), enter stick readings, customer comments, capture customer signature and print delivery receipt.
- Metered delivery – for LCR-II metered delivery, wirelessly start the meter, scan assets/fleet vehicles for each delivery, and record quantities delivered per asset. The driver can view the LCR register wirelessly at the end of the hose reel.
- Stick readings – record stick readings for bulk delivery
- Log events – log events such as ‘waiting on customer signature’, ‘waiting on dock doors’, etc.
- Post-trip – clock out to complete the trip.