- Mobile App Update @ 7pm Aug 25 (device local time)
- No driver training needed
- New: eMeter (LCR) interface captures the before and after totalizer for each unit filled
- New: show and validate compartment capacity during loading (if configured)
- Fix: load detail cards should be sorted by compartment
- Update: email capture on signature page uses contacts email and/or customer email (NOTE: UI change)
A goRoam mobile app update is scheduled on BizSpeeed hosted devices at 7pm Aug 25 (device local time).
This release has one User Interface (UI) change on the signature capture page – emails are now shown as ‘chips’ for each email versus a textbox.
The following items are included:
- Emails are coalesced from the customer record and customer contacts. This allows having multiple contacts, some of whom receive POD emails but not ASN ( advanced ship notice) and OTW (driver on the way). The UI update shows as a ‘chip’ for each email so they are easier identified. The same configuration parameters are in place to determine if a driver can add/change emails.
- If compartments are setup on the server, the mobile app displays the compartments, shows their capacity, and validates that drivers do not overfill. NOTE: you should setup the compartment size as the max physical amount a driver can fill. If the compartment is 1000 gals, but the max fill *should be* 900 gals, you should enter 1000 as the capacity, which would also include any expansion.
- For trucks with our eMeter controller for LCR-II, LCR600 and LCR.IQ meters, goRoam captures the meter totalizer at the start and end of each unit (asset) fill. This is shown in the MobileHub under ‘Unit filling’ and is used in the trip and order reconciliation to validate order totals match what went through the meters.
You do not need to make any changes. The update will be staged and deployed at 7pm device local time. If the device is offline, it will install the next time it comes online. Thank you for your support!