Customer Portal Setup
The Customer Portal is available for hosted customers and can be setup for on-premise installations. For the hosted URL, contact BizSpeed customer support.
The customer portal allows your customers to login and see their delivery history, export detailed orders and unit filling as CSV files, and print delivery receipts (POD receipts as PDF’s).
To setup a customer for portal access, follow these steps:
1 – Logon as the admin, and access the Customer Portal in the Admin section. This will list all customers. You can see who has portal access.
2 – Find the customer and double click to load their portal setup.
- Enter their portal user prefix and check the portal access. The prefix is used to identify their users. When you add a user, the username will automatically start with the prefix you enter.
- Click ‘Save’
3 – Access the ‘Portal users’ tab.
4 – Click ‘add new’ to add a new portal user.
- Enter their username, which will have the customer prefix prepended.
- Enter the remaining fields. Phone is not required.
- Save and close
To access the portal, give the user their credentials. You can provide them with your company code or you can give them the URL with the company code included. For example
If using a web application vs a dedicated site, it would be similar to:
Key steps to ENSURE YOU FOLLOW:
- Create a user role ‘Portal User’
- Assign the delivery receipt you assign to your company to that role. For example, in Admin->Security add ‘R0045_DeliveryReceipt’ to the role.
- For each customer ship to location that you want the primary customer to have, you need to set the parent customer on the main tab of the customer edit form. Go to the customer list, find the customer ship to, open and edit. Lookup the parent that you just set.