The wholesale petroleum distribution service industry is constantly pressured to be operationally efficient because sales margins are thin. The business opportunities for customer improvement and fuel pricing solutions in the fuel industry depend on the type of service distribution and delivery software from a transport company/jobber to propane delivery, home heating oil, or wet hosing.
Our wholesale fuels distribution software solution helps companies and drivers optimize last-mile logistics and improve customer service and costs in the fuel delivery industry. While our software system supports access to fuel transport and propane vendors, primarily involving full truckload fuel deliveries, the more significant opportunity with delivery software lies with last-mile delivery using tank wagons.
In the fuel business, when giving a driver of the vehicle 4500 gallons of product and asking them to write down where they went and what they delivered on paper, it is not a delivery process that supports improvement. When companies find the right fit for customers through fuel delivery software technology, they save fuel delivery costs by ensuring vehicles are equipped with fuel efficiency software, making every task as simple as possible and cost-effective for your customers.
What gets measured gets managed. Click here to learn more.
Our fuel software system helps delivery companies by:
- Fuel distribution software automates fuel delivery dispatch by assisting dispatchers in understanding how much product/fuel is planned for a truck and how many miles and hours are planned for drivers during fuel distribution.
- Inventory Systems track planned versus actual miles, hours, and products of a propane delivery.
- Optimize fuel delivery vendor routes.
- Know when vehicles’ fuel meters are used outside of customer deliveries and systems.
- Track vendor account inventory on your truck’s propane delivery.
- Improve delivery accuracy and cost of fuel for business by scanning barcodes.
- Reduce wet hosing time by 1-2 minutes per asset by controlling LCR meters.
- Prevent contamination of fuel distribution by ensuring the delivered product is compatible with the scanned asset, so you don’t put diesel fuel into a gas vehicle.
- Improve customer confidence because you scanned a barcode and controlled deliveries electronically on the vehicle versus writing from a driver.
- Innovative software can report data on key metrics and customer information, such as gallons delivered/mile, plan vs. actual, ordered vs. delivered, and customer invoices.