goRoam supports bulk and packaged lubricants workflows in the same mobile app. goRoam is used by the largest lubricants distributors in the US, and is specifically configured to support advanced features for lubes distributors.
goRoam supports iOS and Android devices.
If you’re delivering bulk products, you can send tank/asset info to the mobile app and require the driver to either scan a tank or select from a list of compatible assets at that customer location.
Each asset can be configured for specific asset readings, so if you are delivering to a tank, the app can request tank info like before and after stick readings, water level and % full. Stick readings can be used to confirm the quantity delivered and if you tank strappings, can be used as an optional calculation for the quantity of product delivered.
When a driver scans an asset, the system compares the category/class of product being delivered with the category of the tank, so you can’t cross-fill or contaminate tanks. This is a 3-way match to ensure compatibility.
For packaged goods, the workflow allows drivers to enter the quantity delivered and an optional backorder quantity. If items are backordered, an email can be sent to dispatchers at a per depot level. For large fleets, this is important because depots only receive information specific to their depot.
Like our other goRoam configurations, the lubricants solution provides:
- Electronic signature capture
- Email delivery receipts to customers
- LCR electronic meter integration
- Compartment level verification to prevent cross-fills or contamination
- Maps and directions to customers, including commercial truck navigation (optional)
- Auto-dial customer phone number
- Pre-delivery notifications to customers to know when the driver will arrive
- Realtime status board shows dispatch the driver is on-site and when they have finished the delivery
- Realtime monitoring of inventory on the truck
- Realtime tracking to see the truck on a map
- Manual meter integration for mechanical meters – still supported with barcode scanning
- Printed mobile receipts with a customizable template – you can show prices on COD orders, add your own disclaimers, etc.