On-site Fleet and Mobile Fuel Delivery Software
If you use LCR meters for unit filling, tank filling, propane, or lubricants, goRoam fuel delivery software provides easy wireless handheld access to:
- Scan the asset barcode to confirm the product type
- Start and stop the LCR meter at the end of the hose reel
- See the gallons pumped in real time on the handheld.
- Preset the qty and stop the register at that quantity.
- Stop the LCR register at the end of the hose reel in an emergency.
- View the filled assets list, amount per asset, and total per product.
- Record the LCR totalizer at the beginning and end of the stop.
- Print a customer receipt on the spot to show the totalizer, product, asset, and quantity.
- Send the complete transaction into your central system using cellular connectivity.
goRoam.Delivery for bulk and metered delivery is easy to install and manage. We have a single-unit backplane in your cab with two wires for power. Your truck maintenance can easily install and maintain the hardware for meter connectivity.
We continuously monitor meters and provide behind-the-scenes reports so you can see if meters are used outside of customer delivery or inventory transactions. You can see the sale#, qty, and GPS.
goRoam.Delivery support for iOS and Android devices. Click here for bulk fuels and lubricants distribution with iOS.
What this means for customers
- Accurate receipts – no more handwriting asset numbers or meter readings and no more hand calculations of quantities per asset and total quantity.
- Barcode scan confirmation of assets filled.
- Neat, legible printed receipts with the customer’s name and signature electronically stored.
- Confidence that manual errors (intentional or otherwise) are removed from the delivery process.
- Near real-time access to electronic fleet fueling records.
What this means for drivers
- Faster fleet fueling – you can easily save 2 minutes per fleet asset. If you fuel 60 trucks, that means 2 hours per day of driver savings.
- No running back and forth to the truck to get a meter reading for each asset.
- Confirmation that the right product goes into that asset – you can’t put off-road diesel into a truck designated on-road diesel or put ATF into an oil tank.
- Eliminating fuel management paperwork and manual, mundane processes.
What this means to fuel delivery business owners
- Winning new customers because you are faster, more efficient, and more electronic with your fuel business
- Winning new customers because you can provide near real-time access to electronic fleet fueling records through propane management software
- Electronic inventory tracking – reducing your inventory losses through better tracking
- Reduction in labor from driver’s handwriting/calculating and data entry clerks re-keying and handling paperwork.
- Faster invoicing with full electronic records of what was delivered
- Route Optimization through GPS tracking of where deliveries were made
- Mobile form dispatch capabilities
On-site Mobile Fleet Fueling Directory-Listed by State. Click Here
See how it works
Installation and Components
BizSpeed’s technology helps streamline fuel delivery and reduce fuel costs. Fuel dispensing tracking systems and mobile devices enable real-time fuel usage tracking, increasing efficiency and improving communication between drivers and dispatchers.
goRoam.Delivery is easy to install, easy to maintain, and cost-effective. To learn more, call or contact us.