Technical Support/Installation Rep
We are a growing, established mobility solutions company with industrial customers across the US and Canada. We are investing in additional sales and marketing to target fuels, lubricants and chemical distributors across the US and Canada. Our current customers include the largest lubricants distributor in the US, as well as a number of strong regional players. You will provide support over the phone and in person (US and Canada) for installation of truck components and mobile solutions.
Submit your information here:
You will provide bookkeeping and accounting support for:
– Maintain and reconcile checking and credit card accts
– Financial reporting
– Sales commission tracking
– Tax prep for our accountant
– Tax filing and compliance in states where we sell
– Place and track computer/hardware orders (limited)
This position is 1-2 days per week in our office in Alpharetta. We are flexible on the days but it must be in-person.
We are currently performing these tasks and they take 1-2 days per week.
Qualifications and experience:
– BA in accounting or finance
– CPA preferred – more qualifications = offloading more from our accountant
– Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
– Organized and self-motivated
– Must work in our office (near Northpoint mall)
– $25-45/hr based on experience
– This is a part-time contract position
– Potential to move to full-time