goRoam.3PL enables distributors to use their own fleet and 3rd party carriers to manage last mile delivery. Third party carriers (3PL’s) and company delivery drivers can receive routes, deliver or pickup products, get customer signatures, and perform related delivery tasks for a true paperless delivery process.
If you use 3rd party carriers, you can send them a one-time shortcode so they can deliver using their pool of drivers and trucks, without you having to manage their drivers.
goRoam.3PL is an offline-first app, so drivers can deliver while out of cell or wifi coverage, and sync automatically when back in coverage.
goRoam.3PL runs on Android and iOS and enables last mile logistics carriers to:
- Dispatch trips, loads and orders
- Go paperless – electronic load and delivery tickets
- Capture electronic signatures
- Record delivered, over, short and damaged quantities (OS&D)
- Capture the GPS of the route and where pickup or delivery occurred
- Navigate drivers to a stop using native device maps or optional commercial truck maps
- Dispatch to carriers using a one-time shortcode for each trip
- Send stop specific instructions such as gate codes, site specific directions, etc.
- Email a customizable PDF delivery receipt, including signatures
- Reject stops based on a configurable list of reasons, such as:
- Missed delivery window
- Customer not open
- Customer entrance blocked
- Email or text drivers when a trip (route) is assigned to them
- Email dispatchers when drivers reject an order (e.g. customer closed)
- Attach pictures to orders, loads or trips
goRoam.3PL provides a complete mobile and routing solution for your dispatchers and drivers. If you use external carriers, you can send them a one-time shortcode that is valid for each trip assigned to them. This allows you to assign multiple trips to a single carrier so the carrier can manage their own drivers.
goRoam.3PL supports dispatching from BizSpeed’s MobileHub and via standard APIs from 3rd party routing solutions.