- Control and lock the fuel dispenser so you can only fuel when a valid barcode is scanned.
- Scan the barcode (VIN or other barcode) and driver ID to authorize the pump
- Access corporate systems to get the amount of fuel authorized for that specific vehicle and driver
- If there are restrictions from the corporate system such as ‘vehicle not authorized’, ‘daily limit reached’, ‘driver not authorized’, etc. display the reason code to the fuel operator.
- Preset the pump quantity (e.g. 2 gals)
- See the gallons pumped in real-time on the handheld
- See the gallons pumped per vehicle from our web application
- See the current tank inventory from our web application
- Preset the qty and stop the register at that quantity
- Send the complete transaction into your central system in real-time
goRoam.Delivery for fixed fueling station delivery is easy to install and uses standard off-the-shelf components. Your maintenance team can easily install and maintain the system.
What this means for fuel station operators
- Faster fleet fueling
- No need to write transactions by hand, calculate quantities and re-key
- No need to watch the pump to deliver an exact amount. The pump is preset for the vehicle’s max amount
- No need to write long vehicle numbers like the VIN to record quantities
- 100% accurate since goRoam reads the fuel dispenser directly and presets the max quantity
- Confirmation that the vehicle and driver are authorized
- Eliminating paperwork and manual data entry
What this means for business management
- Better inventory control – fuel cannot be pumped unless authorized and tracked through goRoam
- Integrated inventory management – all transactions are tracked against your fuel tanks (AST aboveground storage tan or UST underground storage tank). When tanks hit a must fill, could fill or should fill level, we automatically send an email so you can avoid runouts
- Faster vehicle fill rates, fill more vehicles per shift
- Integration with your systems eliminates paperwork, re-keying and delays in receiving data
- Access to fueling data so you get accurate reports on gals/min, vehicles/hour, etc.
- Accurate accounting so you know with 100% accuracy how much was put in each vehicle
- No theft or accidentally forgetting to record fuel transactions
- Faster invoicing with full electronic records of what was delivered
See the system in action
Installation and Components
Installation of the goRoam.Delivery system is straightforward and simple.
goRoam.Delivery is easy to install, easy to maintain and cost effective. To learn more, call or contact us.