The bulk lubricant distribution industry is facing increasing pressure as usage of lubricants is falling, even as more specialized lubes are being developed and brought to market. In order to grow your lubricant distribution business, many companies are merging to gain new territories.
As the competition increases, lubricant distributors must focus on operational efficiency and customer service in order to remain competitive.
Our lubricant distribution solution helps you to:
- Drive the fewest miles and least time while meeting customer delivery windows
- Utilize the full capacity of your trucks and trailers
- Increase your drop size (delivery qty per tank) so you can reduce the number of visits
- Reduce the quantity of product returned to your depots
Improve Customer Service
- Emailing customers when a delivery is scheduled
- Email a detailed, signed PDF receipt
- Provide automated reports with historical delivery
Perform 3-Way Match
- Compartment validation to meet manufacturer contamination controls
- Scan the compartment, product and tank to prevent cross-fills
To learn more about our lubricants and chemicals delivery system, click here.