The MobileHub offers full dispatch and routing functionality for the delivery of bulk and packaged goods. Our dispatch and routing software, RouteBuilder, allows dispatchers to effectively manage the delivery process.
For bulk products such as fuels, lubricants, and chemicals, RouteBuilder can optimize routes by:
- Create and view all trips
- Calculate total volume and weight
- Compliance with compartment restrictions
- Calculate the trip’s duration and distance
- Drag and drop orders on a trip
Experience the Power of the Best Dispatch Routing Software with BizSpeed’s Real-Time Trip Status Board.
If you have commercial profiles for your trucks, the RouteBuilder calculates the time and distance based on the truck’s profile, including height, weight, length, HazMat, and weight per axle.
Compared to building routes on paper, the RouteBuilder software helps dispatchers build smart, optimized routes. Dispatchers can request route optimization and planning that comply with commercial truck restrictions and customer delivery windows.
Are you interested in Load Building Dispatch? Click here!
Along with the RouteBuilder, dispatchers and customer service reps can effortlessly monitor trips’ status using the web-based status board. As drivers reach their destinations, the board automatically changes the color of their status. Similarly, as drivers finish fulfilling orders, their status changes again. With its responsive design, the Status Board offers an excellent user experience across all devices, including desktops, tablets, and phones.
Flexible Installation Options and Comprehensive Features for Web Dispatch and Routing Servers from BizSpeed
The dispatch and routing server offer two installation options: hosted solution (SaaS) and on-premise. Regardless of the chosen method, both servers provide the following capabilities:
- Create and dispatch trips
- Re-dispatch and send trip updates
- Trip Optimization – put stops in the best sequence for the least mileage and time
- Calculate trip time, distance, volume, and weight
- Real-time transportation visibility
- Driver messaging – two-way chat with drivers
- Customer communication – email customers delivery receipts and pre-delivery notifications
The dispatch and routing software offers industry-specific configurations for:
- Fleet Fuels and Wet Hosing: software accommodates recurring trips with trip templates
- Lubricants Dispatch: prevent overloading compartments by using lubricants dispatch software that calculates volume and weight per product
- Chemicals Dispatch: weight-based loading for single-compartment trailers like bleach
Transform Your Fleet Operations with Route Optimization Software from BizSpeed
Dispatch and routing software can be a game-changer for fleet operations looking to improve delivery performance and customer satisfaction. By leveraging real-time data, businesses can effectively manage and optimize routes, reducing travel time and fuel costs. With BizSpeed’s dispatch and routing software, companies can streamline their operations and achieve higher delivery performance to drive bottom-line results while still ensuring fulfillment of customer needs.