The MobileHub offers full dispatch and routing functionality for bulk and package goods delivery. Our RouteBuilder allows a dispatcher to easily view unrouted orders, create trips, drag and drop orders on a trip, and calculate the trip’s duration (time) and distance.
For bulk products such as fuels, lubricants and chemicals, the RouteBuilder will calculate the total volume and weight. This allows dispatchers to build smart routes that comply with compartment restrictions, time and distance.
If you have commercial profiles for your trucks, the RouteBuilder will calculate time and distance based on a commercial truck profile, including height, weight, length, HazMat and weight per axle.
Compared to building routes on paper, the RouteBuilder helps dispatchers build smart, optimized routes. Dispatchers can request an optimized route that will comply with commercial truck restrictions AND delivery windows for customers.
Along with the RouteBuilder, dispatchers and customer service reps can use the web-based trip status board to see trip and order status in real-time. As drivers arrive onsite, their status changes color, and as they complete orders the status changes again. The Status Board is responsive, which means it looks great on all devices – desktop, tablets and phones.
The web dispatch and routing server are available as hosted solution (SaaS) as well as on-premise. Both installation options enable you to:
- Create and dispatch trips – orders, loads and activities (breaks)
- Re-dispatch and send update to trips – ex. move orders from one truck to another
- Optimize trips – put stops in the best sequence for the least mileage and time
- Calculate trip time, distance, volume and weight
- View trips and truck in realtime
- Driver messaging – two-way chat with drivers
- Run daily summary reports as well as driver and company metrics – such as ordered versus delivered discrepancies
- Email customers delivery receipts and pre-delivery notifications
The routing and dispatch server has specific configurations for:
- Fuels and wethosing – e.g. recurring trips so you use trip templates
- Lubricants dispatch – calculate volume and weight by product so you don’t overload compartments
- Chemicals dispatch – load by weight for single compartment trailers like bleach (sodium hypochlorite)