The MobileHub offers full dispatch and routing functionality for bulk and package goods delivery. Our dispatch and routing software, RouteBuilder, allows a dispatcher to easily view unrouted orders, create trips, drag and drop orders on a trip, and calculate the trip’s duration (time) and distance.
For bulk products such as fuels, lubricants, and chemicals, the RouteBuilder will calculate the total volume and weight. Route optimization software allows dispatchers the convenience of delivery route planning that comply with compartment restrictions, time, and distance.
If you have commercial profiles for your trucks, the RouteBuilder will calculate time and distance based on a commercial truck profile, including height, weight, length, HazMat, and weight per axle.
Compared to building routes on paper, the RouteBuilder routing software helps dispatchers build smart, optimized routes. Dispatchers can request route optimization and route planning that comply with commercial truck restrictions and customer delivery windows.
Interested in Load Building Dispatch? Click here!
Along with the RouteBuilder, dispatchers and customer service reps can use the web-based trip status board to see trip and order status in real time. As drivers arrive onsite, their status changes color, and as they complete orders, the status changes again. The Status Board is responsive, which means it looks great on all devices – desktops, tablets, and phones.
The web dispatch and routing server are available as a hosted solution (SaaS) and on-premise. Both installation options enable you to:
- Create and dispatch trips – orders, loads, and activities (breaks)
- Re-dispatch and send updates to trips – ex. move orders from one truck to another
- Optimize trips – put stops in the best sequence for the least mileage and time
- Calculate trip time, distance, volume, and weight
- View trips and trucks in real-time
- Driver messaging – two-way chat with drivers
- Run daily summary reports as well as driver and company metrics – such as order versus delivered discrepancies
- Email customers delivery receipts and pre-delivery notifications
The routing and dispatch server has specific configurations for:
- Fuels and wet hosing software – e.g., recurring trips, so you use trip templates
- Lubricants dispatch – lubricants dispatch software calculates volume and weight by product, so you don’t overload compartments
- Chemicals dispatch – load by weight for single-compartment trailers like bleach (sodium hypochlorite)