Remote or Hybrid (Alpharetta, GA)
We’re looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist with 1-3 years’ experience who shares our passion for building great products. We’re looking for someone with strong product marketing and demand generation using SEO, email, and scrappy marketing approaches. Bonus for outbound, SEM, LinkedIn and Google ads.
You’ll be responsible for managing our SEO, including keywords, page rank growth, site audits, backlinks, identifying articles, internal links, working with our email team, and delivering measurable SEO results.
This role requires analytics and implementation.
You should have experience with SEMRush or AHrefs, and Google Search Console. Understanding key drivers for page content, format, and ranking strategy are important.
We’re growing quickly and expanding our tradeshow presence. You will help drive traffic prior to tradeshows using email and online posts.
You should know how to use tools like Apollo and ZoomInfo to build a list of prospects and understand cold-email marketing versus warm-marketing.
This is a great opportunity to have a major impact in a fast-growing SaaS solution and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly company.
Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- 1-3 years’ experience in SEO for B2B SaaS
- Good copywriting – understanding writing for blogs vs email vs landing pages
- SEMRush or AHrefs, Google Search Console
- How to structure, build and increase page ranking
- Keyword analysis and strategy
- Competitor SEO analysis
- LinkedIn posts and audience building
- Link building – internal and backlinks
- List-building and list management
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working remotely.
- Must be available 9am- 4pm EST timezone.
- Graphics for B2B
- Video editing
- Building and executing Google and LinkedIn ad campaigns
- Outbound marketing
- Cold email vs warm email
- Apollo.io, ZoomInfo, or similar for list-building
- Logistics industry
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Creative, quick learner.
- We value cultural fit as much as technical.
- You’re not expected to know every SEO tool and technique, but you need to be committed to learning and able to pick things up quickly.
- Must be available within +/- 3hrs of Eastern Standard Time
- We are in Alpharetta, GA (north Atlanta) and have a company sponsored lunch every Monday. The ideal candidate would be able to work 1-3 day per week in our office.