Remote Senior Software Engineer
You’ll be responsible for designing and delivering new product features and improving existing ones while keeping scalability, reliability, and performance in mind.
We run on AWS and use SQL Server, .Net Core, Node.js, Svelte, and SvelteKit with TypeScript on the frontend. We value clean, maintainable, well-tested code and are looking for someone with a similar mindset.
This is a great opportunity to have a major input in a fast-growing SaaS solution and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly company.
There’s a big product roadmap ahead of us so we’re looking to build a long-term relationship with the right candidate. Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Experience designing and building advanced UI’s with Svelte/SvelteKit.
- UI design with Tailwind
- Genuine interest in writing quality, maintainable code
- Experience collaboratively designing and implementing large pieces of a system
- Experienced in writing tests
- Strong relational database experience, preferably with SQL Server
- Using .NET Core to build REST APIs in C#
- Keeps customers in mind and proactively raises issues or possible improvements
- Experience doing code reviews
- Git / Github
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Playwright or Selenium
- Experience using RabbitMQ or SignalR
- Experience using Okta or similar platforms for SSO
- Building and consuming API’s for external systems, especially ERP and logistics systems.
- FrontEnd experience with Vue.js or similar
- Design UI/UX skills with Figma
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as technical
- You’re not expected to know every framework and API out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good developer will know how to get it done
- Must be available within +/- 3hrs of Eastern Standard Time
Please submit your information on our jobs page.